[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #7230: Video dissapearing after returning from fullscreen to normal mode in MS Edge browser

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 22 11:59:28 UTC 2023

#7230: Video dissapearing after returning from fullscreen to normal mode in MS
Edge browser
--------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  jhimross      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  WordPress.tv  |   Keywords:
--------------------------+--------------------
 ## Description
 WordPress.tv disappearing after returning from full-screen to normal mode
 in MS Edge browser

 ## Step-by-step reproduction instructions
 1. Open MS Edge Browser  (I am using the latest version)
 2. Go to this page https://wordpress.tv/2023/08/17/what-is-the-domain-
 name-system-2
 3. Full-screen the video

 ## Expected behaviour
 You should be able to switch to fullscreen and normal mode without any
 issue

 ## Actual behaviour
 What's happening is that when returning to normal mode from fullscreen,
 the video will disappear. Watch this:-
 https://share.getcloudapp.com/kpuljk9o

 ## Environment information
 - I can only replicate the issue when using Microsoft Edge Browser in
 Windows
 - It works fine when using FireFox and Google Chrome