[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #7193: The tab HTML is responsible for the overflow issue in mobile responsive design.

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 9 12:05:43 UTC 2023

#7193: The tab HTML is responsible for the overflow issue in mobile responsive
design.
-----------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  truptikanzariya  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |     Status:  new
Component:  Photo Directory  |   Keywords:  needs-patch has-screenshots
-----------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 In the context of mobile responsive design, the challenge of overflow is
 directly linked to the tab HTML element. This issue arises when the
 content within the tab surpasses the available space on smaller screens,
 leading to unwanted scrolling or content getting cut off.

 I have attached the screenshot for better understanding.

 Here is the CSS that we can add to fix the above issue:

 {{{
 div.attribution .attribution-text .tab-content .tab {
     display: none;
     word-break: break-word;
 }

 }}}