[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6943: Add text to Plugin Approval email to inform authors they need to maintain access to the account email address

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Apr 22 12:13:36 UTC 2023

#6943: Add text to Plugin Approval email to inform authors they need to maintain
access to the account email address
------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  jordesign         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new

Comment (by Otto42):

 Correction: we don't send to that specific email address. We send to the
 email address on the wordpress.org account. You can change your email
 address, and then we'll start sending to that new one.

 So, you need to make sure your account's email address is valid and
 working at all times.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6943#comment:2>