[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6535: SEO titles for support articles should have "Documentation" as its suffix, not "Forums"

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 12 05:53:03 UTC 2022

#6535: SEO titles for support articles should have "Documentation" as its suffix,
not "Forums"
----------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  mrfoxtalbot     |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement     |     Status:  new
Component:  Support Forums  |   Keywords:
 We have noticed that the SEO title for support articles is “WordPress.org
 Forums”.
 I feel that this can be a bit confusing (it keeps throwing me off,
 personally).

 Would it make sense to change this title to “WordPress.org Documentation”
 or something like that? How complicated would it be to make this change?