[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6337: Users who can't publish pages are able to bring down helphub and devhub pages by editing them

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 30 18:42:17 UTC 2022

#6337: Users who can't publish pages are able to bring down helphub and devhub
pages by editing them
---------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  TJNowell       |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Developer Hub  |   Keywords:
 I can go to any devhub or helphub page and click "Edit" in the toolbar,
 and make changes.

 **But, I do not have the necessary privileges to do this, so when I save,
 the page is taken down and its post status changes to "pending review"**.
 This makes the page inaccessible and unavailable to users.

 This affects the helphub, developer hub, and handbooks, it may affect
 other places.