[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6330: Give some priority to Block themes(FSE themes) in the WordPress themes repository

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 27 19:59:30 UTC 2022

#6330: Give some priority to Block themes(FSE themes) in the WordPress themes
repository
-----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  kafleg           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new

Comment (by Anariel Design):

 I agree with @richtabor, we need to indicate somehow the new era of the
 WordPress themes and also to bring them closer to the users. If we want
 more people to use FSE themes (as this is a future) then we need to make
 it more discovarable, easier to find. I don't think this is about
 promotion. Now u can find FSE themes just if u filter and search for Full
 Site Editing and many people still don't know what's this plus many are
 not using filter and just checking the first page 🤷‍♀️

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6330#comment:4>