[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6320: Translate: duplicate string translations sometimes lead fo translation status > 100%

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sun May 22 08:06:04 UTC 2022

#6320: Translate: duplicate string translations sometimes lead fo translation
status > 100%
--------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  nielslange                |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new

Comment (by NekoJonez):

 Let's use this ticket to keep track of all projects which have this issue
 so that we can start investigating why this happens.

 As requested by Peter Smits on Slack, I'm adding this comment:

 "Hi all, I have looked at it indeed, and I have the impression that the
 status of the previous translation is not set to "old" under
 circumstances. That leaves both records active. To solve it find the
 record with the tool from vladt which indicates if there are double
 records by showing the state. If you then change the last one to fuzzy or
 modify it, the problem is solved. It happens in several locales. So to me
 the base of the problem lies within network or performance. Sometimes it
 takes a long time before the message "saved" is shown"

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6320#comment:3>