[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5977: Move the position of terms description at the top of the commercial themes page

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 29 03:05:22 UTC 2022

#5977: Move the position of terms description at the top of the commercial themes
page
 Reporter:  bijayyadav                           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
  needs-copy-review                              |

Comment (by dd32):

 It's worth noting, that this is not a list of themes, this is a list of
 ''theme companies''.

 Perhaps instead:
 > Want to see your company on this list? View the requirements.

 This existing sentence is.. questionable though:
 > While our directory is full of fantastic themes, sometimes people want
 to use something that they know has support behind it, and don’t mind
 paying for that.
 Are you trying to tell me that free themes don't have support? or that
 I'll definitely get support from these companies?

 That might explain why some of the Theme support tickets have been all "I
 bought it, but they still refuse to talk to me"

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5977#comment:9>