[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6224: Need customisation support based on different screen sizes to make responsive designs

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 28 16:02:41 UTC 2022

#6224: Need customisation support based on different screen sizes to make
responsive designs
--------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  gtarafdarr    |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |   Keywords:
--------------------------+--------------------
 Now it's tough to manage different responsive designs for Block Patterns.
 As I need to set different sizes of images for mobile devices I can't do
 that, there is no additional CSS field option, and for that reason, I
 cannot set custom media queries to make responsive designs. It's tough to
 achieve a fully responsive design.
 Check this SS: https://ibb.co/6v70K62
 If I get the option to set different button padding options for small
 screens the design will be more attractive. Also, you can see the line
 break in the heading text. If I get the option to change the typography
 for different screens that issue will not happen.
 Please consider it. Otherwise, it will be challenging for all of us.