[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6213: Send Slack notification when new strings are available for translation for Gutenberg plugin

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 23 18:54:06 UTC 2022

#6213: Send Slack notification when new strings are available for translation for
Gutenberg plugin
-------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  kittmedia    |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Slack & IRC  |   Keywords:
 We already have some Slack notifications about new strings in official
 projects in the #polyglots channel under Making WordPress Slack workspace.
 What’s currently missing is a notification for the Gutenberg plugin:
 [https://wordpress.org/plugins/gutenberg/]

 Since a Slack notification will usually improve the speed strings get
 translated, we would love to see such a notification added.

 Link to the Slack channel:
 [https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C02RP50LK]