[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6180: In responsive content overflow because of table on gthe page :- https://make.wordpress.org/core/components/

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 11 10:21:56 UTC 2022

#6180: In responsive content overflow because of table on gthe page :-
https://make.wordpress.org/core/components/
 Reporter:  nidhidhandhukiya    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new
Changes (by nidhidhandhukiya):

 * Attachment "6180.patch" added.

 this patch will solved the issue and for many pages we have the table
 overflow issue i think we have to find out the best suitable dimension
 from where the table overflow occurs and have to add this solution that
 will help us to solved issue at many places for tables.