[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5901: Plugin 'Development Release' ZIPs not updating with Release confirmation enabled

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 2 20:44:44 UTC 2022

#5901: Plugin 'Development Release' ZIPs not updating with Release confirmation
enabled
------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  dd32              |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new

Comment (by kraftbj):

 Related, it appears that pre-release versions are not built and not able
 to be confirmed.

 Example we hit with Jetpack:
 * we update trunk weekly.
 * we cut an alpha tag so some testers/early-adopting platforms (e.g.
 10.8-a.1).

 The trunk zip (jetpack.zip) built and was accessible, but the pre-release
 version did not ( jetpack.10.8-a.1.zip ) and there was no way I could find
 to confirm the pre-release tag.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5901#comment:2>