[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6330: Give some priority to Block themes(FSE themes) in the WordPress themes repository

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 13 18:20:23 UTC 2022

#6330: Give some priority to Block themes(FSE themes) in the WordPress themes
repository
------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  kafleg                  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request         |      Status:  new

Comment (by luehrsen):

 Replying to [comment:62 poena]:
 > Note that the original proposal does **not** include a suggestion to
 change the other labels in the theme directory to "classic".
 > I believe we are still discussing adding a single link to a single page
 here.

 I tend to disagree. Some of the designs shown above include the first
 broad mention of that term. That term (or the avoidance thereof) is
 clearly within the scope of the proposed designs and therefore this
 ticket.

 Additionally: While that might be reaching, adding a dissenting voice
 towards a possible first, broad, public usage of a term cannot and should
 be out of scope. It's a simple fact of taking the worries of community
 members seriously... or not.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6330#comment:63>