[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6330: Give some priority to Block themes(FSE themes) in the WordPress themes repository

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 11 21:43:52 UTC 2022

#6330: Give some priority to Block themes(FSE themes) in the WordPress themes
repository
------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  kafleg                  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request         |      Status:  new

Comment (by luminuu):

 +1 on more visibility for block themes from me too. I'm currently leaning
 more towards @kafleg's suggestion, as it is - in my opinion - more visible
 than the suggestion by @jeffikus, although this is also a great idea.
 However I think it would be overlooked to easily, as you first focus on
 the first theme previews, then go up to the filter bar and then as third
 step, see the navbar.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6330#comment:35>