[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6095: In Buddypress.org adminbar login and author name designing issue in Tablet and Mobile screen

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 11 09:51:37 UTC 2022

#6095: In Buddypress.org adminbar login and author name designing issue in Tablet
and Mobile screen
-----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  multidots1896    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new

Comment (by aezazshekh):

 Hello @multidots1896

 Thank you for creating this ticket.

 In screens smaller than 782 pixels, I have removed the author tile, so
 there will be no design issue in the right side author logo.

 Need to add CSS for it
 For mobile and tablet device Author Logo issue

 {{{
 @media screen and (max-width: 781px) {
     #wpadminbar #wp-admin-bar-top-secondary #wp-admin-bar-my-account> a
 .ab-item {text-indent: 9999px;}
 }
 }}}

 Thanks.