[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6607: Consider activating Jetpack Stats dashboard widget on Localized HelpHub sites

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 1 12:40:49 UTC 2022

#6607: Consider activating Jetpack Stats dashboard widget on Localized HelpHub
sites
-------------------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  audrasjb                       |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                   |     Status:  new
Component:  International Sites (Rosetta)  |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------------+--------------------
 Hello,

 Would it be possible to consider activating the "Jetpack Stats" dashboard
 widget on localized HelpHub websites (like for instance
 https://fr.wordpress.org/support/)?

 It would be super useful for Local HelpHub managers to see what posts are
 popular and what posts are not, and to improve decision making about the
 architecture of our localized versions of HelpHub.

 I think most localized HelpHub team would also welcome this improvement :)

 Thanks!

 ''This ticket is a follow-up of a discussion between the French HelpHub
 team with @jdy68, @wplmillet, @jmsilcom, @gabinou7.''

 ''Also pinging @milana_cap as Docs team representative :)''