[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6434: Font size inconsistency in the "join the moderation team" form of the photo directory

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 9 04:19:48 UTC 2022

#6434: Font size inconsistency in the "join the moderation team" form of the photo
directory
 Reporter:  rudlinkon        |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |     Status:  new
Component:  Photo Directory  |   Keywords:
 I found the font size inconsistency in the `join the moderation team` form
 of the photo directory. I found the input field for the `WordPress
 username` and the `City/State/Country` has a `text` class and the **text**
 class has a rule for `font-size: 12px;` but the normal font size is
 **16px** that's why this two field is inconsistent with other fields.