[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6431: Restrict Also Viewing to moderators (or add an option to say who can see me)

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 4 17:17:57 UTC 2022

#6431: Restrict Also Viewing to moderators (or add an option to say who can see
me)
-----------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  sterndata        |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |     Status:  new
Component:  Support Forums   |   Keywords:
 Currently, the "Also Viewing" feature is just on or orff for all users.
 There are times when I really just want it there so I don't step on the
 toes of other moderators (and vice-versa) but I don't want the general
 public to see what I'm looking at.

 I suggest that Also Viewing have two levels, *all other AV users* and
 *moderators only*.