[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6255: Need a Workflow added to the #diverse-speaker-support WordPress slack channel

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 6 03:46:43 UTC 2022

#6255: Need a Workflow added to the #diverse-speaker-support WordPress slack
channel
-----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  kcrockett        |       Owner:  dd32
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by dd32):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I've added the workflow to the channel.

 I've added the mentioned users to the workflow contributors, please
 include full display names for future slack-related requests, as Slack
 really doesn't have a unique ID anymore.. Alternatively @mention their
 WordPress.org usernames on Trac.

 Future edits can be made by the team, however, you'll need a slack admin
 to hit publish on the changes. Create a meta ticket or make a request in
 #meta (Probably easier/faster majority of the time - take it to Trac if
 not actioned)

 Let me know if you need any alterations!

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6255#comment:2>