[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6255: Need a Workflow added to the #diverse-speaker-support WordPress slack channel

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 5 23:23:34 UTC 2022

#6255: Need a Workflow added to the #diverse-speaker-support WordPress slack
channel
-----------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  kcrockett        |      Owner:  Corey McKrill
     Type:  feature request  |     Status:  assigned
Component:  Slack & IRC      |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+---------------------------
 Hello, I'm Ken and part of the Diverse Speaking Group channel to support
 Community Engagement.

 We would like to have the following (see attached) workflow added to the
 channel so when folks join the channel as a way of onboarding new
 potential speakers and users to the channel.

 Once added, we would need @Jillbinder , @Julia and @Ken users in that
 channel set as collaborators so we can make changes to text on the
 workflow as needed.

 Please let me know if there is any additional information you need.

 -Ken