[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5928: Add a row background color-coding legend to the top of the various core Trac reports

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 18 13:28:41 UTC 2021

#5928: Add a row background color-coding legend to the top of the various core
Trac reports
-----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  pbiron           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  new

Comment (by pbiron):

 Just a test, I went ahead and added a legend to the
 [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/report/5 Next Major Release] report.

 I think it looks pretty good.  In addition to the markup in my previous
 comment, I bolded the **variables** and italicized the //values// in each
 row...to make then stand out more.

 Let me know what you think.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5928#comment:7>