[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5736: Do we need to keep 'https://make.wordpress.org/themes/handbook/review/recommended/'?

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 14 01:19:32 UTC 2021

#5736: Do we need to keep
'https://make.wordpress.org/themes/handbook/review/recommended/'?
----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  dufresnesteven  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  new

Comment (by dufresnesteven):

 Replying to [comment:1 poena]:
 > This is a standard page, a meta trac ticket is not needed unless it
 should be redirected.

 I'm not sure what this means? Is there a better place to log these?

 > I don't think it should be removed until it is decided if the themes
 team are going to present the "old" ''soon to be removed'' requirements as
 recommendations, and on which page.

 I think it's a better strategy to make decisions based on how the site is
 going to be consumed by users, and right now this page provides no value
 to users trying to make themes.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5736#comment:2>