[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #2107: Prevent posting 10k lines of logs in replies, recommend Pastebin or GitHub gists

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 4 17:24:50 UTC 2021

#2107: Prevent posting 10k lines of logs in replies, recommend Pastebin or GitHub
gists
----------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  ocean90         |       Owner:  tellyworth
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  accepted

Comment (by bcworkz):

 Replying to [comment:15 dd32]:
 > In [changeset:"10702" 10702]:
 > {{{
 > #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="10702"
 > Support: Try wrapping long pastes in core blocks.
 >
 > See #2107.
 > }}}

 This seems to be working well, with one exception. This code needs to
 verify that backticks are not already in place in pasted content or we end
 up with double backticks, defeating the entire purpose of doing this.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2107#comment:21>