[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5797: You should be able to go back to the locale theme/plugin page on the translation pages as on the overview page

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 29 08:10:43 UTC 2021

#5797: You should be able to go back to the locale theme/plugin page on the
translation pages as on the overview page
--------------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  NekoJonez                 |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement               |     Status:  new
Component:  Translate Site & Plugins  |   Keywords:
--------------------------------------+--------------------
 So, in the first screenshot (the overview page) when you click on
 "Plugin", you go back to that locale plugin page.
 Yet, if you go a level deeper... to the actual translation (2nd
 screenshot) and you click on "plugin", you go back to the "home page" with
 all the locales.

 This different behaviour is a bit annoying (but understandable in terms of
 how GlotPress is programmed and setup) and it would save some time if I
 didn't had to go back around via the homepage to the locale plugin page
 (or the waiting page).

 Me thinking out loud: I think changing that "Project/Plugin/PLUGIN
 NAME/Project/Locale" would cause a whole rewrite of GlotPress... My
 suggestion is that either next to it or underneath it, there is a button
 to go back to the locale plugin page? Like where I placed green boxes in
 the 3rd screenshot.

 It's just an idea.