[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5791: When a plugin page is available in a sub language, it doesn't get recognized / suggested.

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jun 26 13:31:34 UTC 2021

#5791: When a plugin page is available in a sub language, it doesn't get
recognized / suggested.
------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  NekoJonez         |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect            |     Status:  new
Component:  Plugin Directory  |   Keywords:
 I recently translated https://wordpress.org/plugins/just-output/ to nl_BE
 but not to nl_NL.

 I live in Belgium and looking at that page, I get the message:

 "Deze plugin is nog niet in het Nederlands beschikbaar. Help mee het te
 vertalen."
 (This plugin is not yet available in Dutch. Help to translate.)

 While it's ready in Dutch (Belgium) ...