[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5786: add a link to the release announcement posts for each version on https://wordpress.org/download/releases/

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jul 17 05:41:52 UTC 2021

#5786: add a link to the release announcement posts for each version on
https://wordpress.org/download/releases/
---------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  pbiron         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  closed

Comment (by coffee2code):

 @pbiron: The suggestion is certainly appreciated though! And would be
 beneficial if implemented.

 I hope it didn't seem like I was coming down on the idea with an excess of
 explanation to shoot down something that was succinctly proposed.

 I wanted to provide background for anyone in the future who may pursue
 this or something like it. And in thinking about it, the critical aspect
 of implementing this (getting the releases correlated to their associated
 release blog post URL) could prove useful elsewhere on .org.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5786#comment:3>