[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5811: Currently it is possible to add more then one suggestion by different translators.

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 5 13:59:40 UTC 2021

#5811: Currently it is possible to add more then one suggestion by different
translators.
--------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  psmits1567                |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect                    |      Status:  new

Comment (by NekoJonez):

 I have a mixed feeling about this. While I agree it's time-consuming I can
 also see the advantages. Like, if you are helping to translate a plugin,
 and you notice a mistranslation in waiting...

 I honestly see both sides of the coin here. (As a CLPTE myself)

 Curious to see where this goes. What can help maybe is that when there are
 more then one suggestion and one gets accepted, the other gets fuzzied or
 rejected...? Just thinking out loud here.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5811#comment:1>