[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5803: SVN credentials need for GitHub Actions on WordPress/rollback-update-failure

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jul 2 14:19:08 UTC 2021

#5803: SVN credentials need for GitHub Actions on WordPress/rollback-update-
failure
------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  afragen           |       Owner:  dd32
     Type:  task              |      Status:  accepted

Comment (by JeffPaul):

 @dd32 I agree that your decision to go at the repo level is probably
 correct for now to avoid significant mistakes on other repos.  I also
 agree that I'd prefer this at the org level, but for now its probably most
 sensible to keep it at the repo level.  Either way, thanks for handling
 this so quickly.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5803#comment:4>