[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5586: You attempted to access the "WordPress.org Profiles" dashboard, but you do not currently have privileges on this site. If you believe you should be able to access the "WordPress.org Profiles" dashboard, please contact your network administrator

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 26 22:10:28 UTC 2021

#5586: You attempted to access the "WordPress.org Profiles" dashboard, but you do
not currently have privileges on this site. If you believe you should be
able to access the "WordPress.org Profiles" dashboard, please contact your
network administrator
 Reporter:  bebe7     |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect    |     Status:  new
Component:  Profiles  |   Keywords:
 i am unable to access my dashboared admin site as you can see, it is
 informing me that i do not currently have the privileges to do somaking it
 default to access everything in the website, i have tried everything to
 try and fix it but no luck.