[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5976: Translate database maybe corrupt as it shows duplicate originals with "current" state

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Dec 12 09:54:54 UTC 2021

#5976: Translate database maybe corrupt as it shows duplicate originals with
"current"  state
--------------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  psmits1567                |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect                    |     Status:  new
Component:  Translate Site & Plugins  |   Keywords:
--------------------------------------+--------------------
 The last two months I encountered several projects with a higher
 percentage completed as are within the project. There is shown a
 percentage of 103 % with the following project
 https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/xml-sitemap-
 feed/stable/nl/default/?filters%5Btranslated%5D=yes&filters%5Bstatus%5D=current
 The amount of translated records is incorrect
 Filter ↓ • Sort ↓ • All (159) • Translated (164) • Untranslated (0) •
 Waiting (0) • Fuzzy (0) • Warnings (0)
 To solve this you need to reject the original with the wrong translation.
 It appears to me that the state of the previous translation is not set to
 "old"
 That results in two records with state "current"
 I have left this project in the state it currently is.
 Check this original
 https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/xml-sitemap-
 feed/stable/nl/default/?filters%5Bstatus%5D=either&filters%5Boriginal_id%5D=2146435&filters%5Btranslation_id%5D=56179538