[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5881: Support Forums: Allow moderators to flag users for mod-watch without needing a post

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Aug 27 20:06:14 UTC 2021

#5881: Support Forums: Allow moderators to flag users for mod-watch without
needing a post
----------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  Ipstenu         |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement     |     Status:  new
Component:  Support Forums  |   Keywords:
----------------------------+--------------------
 This is a rare egg.

 Sometimes people get banned over a year ago for spamming and come back to
 apologize and ask for an account back. That's great, we're happy to do it,
 but we also want to flag them for moderation to ensure they really did
 catch the clue and read the guidelines and won't do it again.

 If they have no posts, because they were deleted as spam, there's no way
 to do that.

 If there could be a checkbox on an account profile editor to confirm being
 mod-watched, that could be edited there, then we would be able to be
 proactive :)