[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5450: Theme Directory: block-patterns filter tag displays zero results, and missing from tags list

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 24 13:10:58 UTC 2020

#5450: Theme Directory: block-patterns filter tag displays zero results, and
missing from tags list
-----------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  uxl              |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
Component:  Theme Directory  |   Keywords:
 To reproduce the issue select the "Block Editor Patterns" filter and then
 Apply Filters.

 The result: No themes found. Try a different search.

 Expected result is that at least one theme should be displayed, as I have
 updated one of my themes with the 'block-patterns' tag.
 Also on the theme page - https://wordpress.org/themes/cordero/ - the
 "Block Editor Patterns" tag is missing, even though the tag is present in
 the theme's stylesheet.