[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4915: Add comment or feedback section to End User Documentation page for low-friction interaction

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 29 12:47:04 UTC 2020

#4915: Add comment or feedback section to End User Documentation page for low-
friction interaction
-------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  bph                      |       Owner:  coreymckrill
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  closed

Comment (by bph):

 I enabled via "Allow comments" on this page.
 https://wordpress.org/support/article/wordpress-editor/

 It would be helpful, if we could add a section for non-logged in users. to
 let them know they could leave a feedback if they logged in.
 @milana_cap suggested [a bigger
 section.](https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4915#comment:30)

 It might just be enough to have "Please log in to leave a feedback" with
 login to link to then login page. @coreymckrill is there a way you could
 add that to the feedback section, please?

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4915#comment:46>