[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5284: Me section in Trac Tickets report has awkward stylings for users who are not logged in

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 23 11:34:56 UTC 2020

#5284: Me section in Trac Tickets report has awkward stylings for users who are
not logged in
-----------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  itowhid06  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect     |     Status:  new
Component:  General    |   Keywords:
-----------------------+--------------------
 [[Image(https://previews.dropbox.com/p/thumb/AA3be26QXXSxTU8RyHFNFDO_06vsoQUQ0O5jmmj54gtGrJi5IbWgC2WFFpvY8uhFFRasHTZBkz7uObbBB70
 -KTCtyFnw28Og6ca1NdGTNWIc5jl3k0_lurcOuhqI1023ser9U7rSay88NNjTUM1xpjEiQRszuuefYQPlcU67YR-
 cE4aILc1zFbY8g24F1h7Tt4ZrcppEnDz2XdkntM5rjNtp0xmlLbQOla9AO8dpUnlfzmlMVd1KVkbzDNIeF2YcUgE8YYuFhhn3i5BhucZ3r-
 ChMWVgtruKBzvxJbHb4wvFUlhxRv2KUmlMLNCoyZ975ELUfZEwbmay79LyoJGyjByD98Rye7jZb9KOuliDW0Ppbw/p.png)]]

 I believe the padding is wrong here. It is adding an inline style

 {{{
 width: auto;
 padding-top: 3px;
 }}}

 If that's intentional we can add a left padding to that style.