[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5175: Plugin Directory: End Support for 'asset' files outside of the assets folder

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 18 07:52:28 UTC 2020

#5175: Plugin Directory: End Support for 'asset' files outside of the assets
folder
------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  Ipstenu           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new

Comment (by casiepa):

 Replying to [comment:6 dd32]:
 > Evidently both work fine, and since I don't trust people to know
 Markdown (no one should have to) I don't really see a need to change that.
 Using numbered numbers (even though the number is ignored) seems clearer
 to me, especially given they correspond to numbers in the screenshot
 filenames.
 Well, If there are already 10 screenshots and you need to insert one in
 between the 5th and 6th, you don't need to start renumbering 6-10 to 7-11,
 but indeed, not sure how many people think of this as markdown.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5175#comment:8>