[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4989: wordpress.org and other sites say username and password are empty after successful login and math test

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 29 02:18:55 UTC 2020

#4989: wordpress.org and other sites say username and password are empty after
successful login and math test
 Reporter:  wordgear                |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect                  |     Status:  new
Component:  Login & Authentication  |   Keywords:
 This has been consistent... if we log in with our username and password,
 then pass the math test, we'll be redirected to the login page with the
 error that the username and password are empty.