[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4981: New users Subscriptions lists have misleading messages for Subscribed Forums and Topics

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 23 18:39:38 UTC 2020

#4981: New users Subscriptions lists have misleading messages for Subscribed
Forums and Topics
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new

Comment (by Otto42):

 Subscribed Forums should just be removed, since we don't allow people to
 subscribe to forums. Or we shouldn't anyway.

 The reason for the difference is that the first two are native to bbPress
 while the last three are add-ons by the support forum specific plugins.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4981#comment:1>