[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4915: Add comment or feedback section to End User Documentation page for low-friction interaction

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 14 22:37:42 UTC 2020

#4915: Add comment or feedback section to End User Documentation page for low-
friction interaction
-------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  bph          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by marybaum):

 >>"Find an error or is something missing? Let us know! " and then in the
 flow text:
 >>"We appreciate your help reporting an issue. We'll fix things with the
 next update. Note: The comment will not be published and we asked for your
 email address someone from the documentation team members can contact you
 for follow-up, if necessary."
 >Would that work?

 How bout:

 Did this work the way you thought it would? Something missing, or off?
 Now you can let us know right here.

 Comments you enter in this field will go only to the folks who can fix it
 and will NOT be public. We do ask for your email in case the documentation
 team has questions or would like followup feedback. But that too will stay
 behind the scenes.

 The issues you surface here will get fixed in the next update -- and will
 help make everyone's experience better overall.

 Thanks in advance for letting the team know what you found!

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4915#comment:12>