[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4690: WordCamp: It should be easier to find out if you bought a ticket for a WordCamp

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 6 18:34:21 UTC 2020

#4690: WordCamp: It should be easier to find out if you bought a ticket for a
WordCamp
-------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  Ipstenu                  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new

Comment (by coreymckrill):

 ^ We discussed this during our ticket scrub today. It seems like the crux
 of the issue is:

 > Is it more about being able to find a specific ticket via the website if
 you no longer have the email with the link, or is it more about
 consolidating all your WordCamp tickets onto one screen somewhere?

 > The former would be fairly easy to implement with a lookup tool built
 into each WordCamp site. The latter is currently super hard to implement
 because of how our data is organized.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4690#comment:4>