[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5153: Theme Directory: Infinite Scroll makes it impossible to reach important links in the footer

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 17 09:05:05 UTC 2020

#5153: Theme Directory:  Infinite Scroll makes it impossible to reach important
links in the footer
-----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  iandstewart      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new
Changes (by dingo_d):

 * keywords:   => has-patch

Comment:

 I've added the initial patch, but I'll need somebody with Backbone.js
 knowledge. I've added a button and it will load new themes, but for some
 reason only on 2nd click.

 Not sure why so any advice is welcomed.

 Also, it loads 10 themes by default, not 100% sure how to change this to 9
 or 12.

 And once the functionality is fixed, I need to test it on mobile and
 adjust.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5153#comment:7>