[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #5153: Theme Directory: Infinite Scroll makes it impossible to reach important links in the footer

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 17 07:42:50 UTC 2020

#5153: Theme Directory:  Infinite Scroll makes it impossible to reach important
links in the footer
-----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  iandstewart      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new

Comment (by dingo_d):

 > The only thing that would really need doing is copying the HTML/css over
 from the plugin directory and making the JS understand that the front-page
 is not it's territory.

 I've looked at plugins code, and all the interactions are done in React
 (there is still PHP code there, but the majority of it is in React), so
 I'm not 100% if it can be just copy/pasted over easily, especially if the
 APIs are different (which I kinda think they are 😅)

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5153#comment:6>