[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #200: "Download WordPress" button in header feels like a submit button for the search bar

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 6 17:36:25 UTC 2020

#200: "Download WordPress" button in header feels like a submit button for the
search bar
---------------------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  melchoyce                              |       Owner:  obenland
     Type:  enhancement                            |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by ibdz):

 * keywords:  ui-feedback needs-ui => needs-design-feedback has-screenshots

Comment:

 I submit a design proposal for the "Get WordPress" button above.

 This iteration based on @cathibosco1 's suggestion that I think adding an
 icon might help fix this proximity issue, but I suggest using the
 WordPress dashicons instead of download because the download dashicons may
 lead to 'instant download' misunderstanding.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/200#comment:28>