[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4747: Feature Request: Expose/promote subchannels using /here by reposting to #core

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 24 05:05:50 UTC 2019

#4747: Feature Request: Expose/promote subchannels using /here by reposting to
#core
-----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse  |       Owner:  dd32
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  closed
Changes (by dd32):

 * keywords:  2nd-opinion =>
 * status:  reopened => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I'm going to close this as fixed.

 After some thinking, I don't think we should implement controls on `/here`
 such as needing multiple words, I think that'd be better done through
 documentation of best practices. As others see the short broadcasts they
 should get the idea of adding a helpful description :)

 @psykro is drafting up some documentation for the slash commands and how
 to use them, what they do, how to get whitelisted, etc. which should
 handle that well enough.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4747#comment:12>