[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3272: Attempt to route support requests to forums on https://make.wordpress.org/chat/

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 24 04:28:25 UTC 2019

#3272: Attempt to route support requests to forums on
https://make.wordpress.org/chat/
-------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  RMarks       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by dd32):

 Hiding the signup behind an action interesting solution, I'm thinking two
 tabs:

 > '''I need help with WordPress'''   |   I want to Contribute to WordPress
 > Support is offered through the Support Forums, etc, etc.

 > I need help with WordPress   |   '''I want to Contribute to WordPress'''
 > WordPress uses Slack for real-time communication between contribution
 teams, etc, etc.

 Just noting that as in #1209 some changes have been made to that landing
 page in the last two years, including adding a "I need help with
 WordPress" section.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3272#comment:1>