[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1209: Reduce support questions being asked in Slack by adding a Featured box suggesting support options

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 24 04:23:31 UTC 2019

#1209: Reduce support questions being asked in Slack by adding a Featured box
suggesting support options
-------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  Varantain    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by dd32):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Over the years this page has evolved a little, and a `I need help with
 WordPress!` section was added which directs to the Support Forums (whose
 landing page is also Helphub)

 I'm going to close this one as fixed for now, since the original intention
 seems to have been fulfilled. There's still some support requests in
 Slack, but it's far reduced from days of years past.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1209#comment:3>