[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4752: Changelog not consistent between WordPress Admin and WP.org directory & Stable translations not updated

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 3 10:20:40 UTC 2019

#4752: Changelog not consistent between WordPress Admin and WP.org directory &
Stable translations not updated
------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  imath             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  closed

Comment (by ocean90):

 Replying to [comment:5 dd32]:
 > Unfortunately it doesn't look like the GlotPress side of things clears
 all caches, as there's double caching on the plugin directory side.

 I think we're talking about the same caches, since there's no other
 caching I'm aware of.
 [https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/browser/sites/trunk/wordpress.org/public_html
 /wp-content/plugins/wporg-gp-plugin-directory/inc/cache-purge/class-cache-
 purger.php Cache_Purger] is responsible for clearing the linked "text-
 chunk caching".

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4752#comment:6>