[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4851: Update internal link to Text Editor within https://wordpress.org/support/article/glossary/#ide

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Nov 17 11:30:47 UTC 2019

#4851: Update internal link to Text Editor within
https://wordpress.org/support/article/glossary/#ide
---------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  nielslange     |       Owner:  nielslange
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by nielslange):

 * keywords:   => needs-testing

Comment:

 @SergeyBiryukov I stumbled upon
 https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4846 and fund the issue that I
 highlighted in this ticket. I fixed it right away. Nevertheless, I created
 this ticket for documentation purposes. Is this the correct approach or
 should I just have gone ahead and fixed the incorrect link right away? Do
 you want to give it a quick look and close this issue if the link had been
 fixed as expected? Or shall I close this ticket?

 PS: Sorry, in case I'm asking too many questions, Sergey. 🙄

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4851#comment:1>