[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4343: My Profile missing badges and wordcamp miami & wordcamp orlando speaker links

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 28 12:14:32 UTC 2019

#4343: My Profile missing badges and wordcamp miami & wordcamp orlando speaker
links
---------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  georginalewis  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect         |      Status:  closed
Changes (by obenland):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme

Comment:

 Hi Georgina,

 You can edit your profile here:
 https://profiles.wordpress.org/georginalewis/profile/edit/

 Badges are awarded on the first contribution to a specific group, so if
 someone spoke at multiple WordCamps or submitted multiple translations
 etc, they would be recognized with that one group badge.

 The badge for contributing to WordPress.tv is to recognize contributors
 who have helped maintain WordPress.tv and have been active in that group.

 I couldn't find your name in the list of WordCamp Jacksonville organizers,
 which is probably why that badge wasn't added to your profile. I'd
 encourage reaching out to their organizer to add you there. /cc @iandunn
 in case there is a more proper way

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4343#comment:2>