[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4236: Support: In short guidelines for review writing, mention that links aren't tolerated

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 4 11:48:23 UTC 2019

#4236: Support: In short guidelines for review writing, mention that links aren't
tolerated
----------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  tobifjellner    |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement     |     Status:  new
Component:  Support Forums  |   Keywords:
 The moderators generally blanket-remove reviews that contain links.
 In the short guideline that is shown on the page when somebody leaves a
 review, it should be mentioned that, in general, reviews should not
 include links.

 I guess this needs to be added in the forum settings for both:
 - plugin reviews, and
 - theme reviews

 See attached screenshot for a clearer understanding at where I'm aiming.
 (I guess this is just a simple configuration task...)