[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4514: Add support for 'Requires at least' and 'Requires PHP' headers in the main plugin file

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 17 07:20:36 UTC 2019

#4514: Add support for 'Requires at least' and 'Requires PHP' headers in the main
plugin file
------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  SergeyBiryukov    |       Owner:  dd32
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  closed

Comment (by dingo_d):

 Since we kinda want to have the same functionality in themes, how does
 this affect the themes development?

 Should we make a new rule about this in the theme review handbook and
 themes development handbook to include this in the readme/functions.php
 file of the theme?

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4514#comment:3>